Do you want to pay your bills online? Then go to the Athena QuickPayportal (www.quickpayportal.com). This is a portal that will help you to pay your bills by entering the QuickPay Code, Statement ID, or Access Code. Here we are, to assist you by sharing the guide to pay your bills through Quickpayportal. You can not only get information about the payment of bills through online but also know about test results; read patient educational material; view statements; pay bills, and access related services and content.
Athena Health operates the QuickPayportal Service and this portal service is free for the payment of bills and other things related to the patients. It also gives information for free and also requests to receive the information. It helps the customers to get the results of the exam, go through the patient’s educational content, and have a look at the statements. You can pay the bills easily through this portal and there is no issue relating to the services and materials. The bill can be paid through the online US mail. Bill can be paid at quickpayportal.com.
However, when Quickportal is concerned, the same is much more convenient and much faster in these services. The bills are secured with this as the quick payment bill payment applied patient can speculate the state of the art standard secure socket layer (SSL) encryption. The information given is safe within the application that appears on the internet when the payment is made through the Quick Payportal Service.
Here are the steps that are required to be followed:
- In no time the Quick Pay portal helps you to pay the bills from anywhere and at any time and this happen in very few minutes.
- You can be assured of safety when it comes to the payment of the bills made through the Quick Pay portal as it is the safest way to pay your bills.
- If an excess payment is made through the Quick Pay portal, the balance is listed on the bill.
- You can also use the mobile to make the payment of your bills through the Quick Pay portal.
How To Use Quickpayportal@ www.quickpayportal.com
In order to make the payment of your bills through QuickPay Portal, one has to have a 15 digit QuickPay code.
The fields on the homepage of the portal are very appropriate to enter. It can be found in your patient statement, description ID or access code.
QuickPay can be used to make the payment of the bill on time due to which it saves a lot of time. These are the important things needed to be entered into the account.
Pay Bills Online at Quickpayportal
- The first click on the option ‘click here to pay’
- The instructions and privacy will be stated as the shifted page www.quickpayportal.com
- Also, read the important information about Quick Pay portal
- Once this is done, click the Login button
- After some time, the computer will see a page on the screen
- Then next you have to enter “Quick Payment Code, Description Id, or Access Code”
- Once the details are filled click on “Sign In”
- When you click on “Sign In” you are representing as an authorized person to address patient billing cases.
- Finally, you can now enter the dashboard.
- You can use your Visa card, Master Card, Discover and American Express to pay.
Emergency contact number: 911
Official website: www.quickpayportal.com